Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Balance: The Secret to Health and Happiness

It's been a whole week since I let you know I was giving myself permission to be imperfect

Since that time a friend mentioned that she had a hard time relaxing since her father had brought her up to work first and then rest.  It was a great idea, except the work never ends for a homeschooling mother with a house full of preschoolers and an entrepreneurial husband.  This is the idea that I shared with her.  I hope that it gave her a thimbleful of peace.  I hope you find rest in it, as well.

There is a time for every purpose under heaven.  When you work, do it with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength as if working for the Lord.  When you play, do it with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength as if playing for the Lord.  To do otherwise, cheats both health and happiness.

Shared with Simple Lives Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Thank you for sharing with us at healthy 2day Wednesdays! :)Carrie @ younglivingoillady.com

    ReplyDelete